When the world offers you exciting new materials, it is easy to lose track of something simple that has withstood through thick and thin. Corrugated iron is one of the most commonly used sheets, something that has been around since 1829. Well known for its durable and resistant nature, corrugated iron sheets changed the world.
By the 1830s corrugated iron was being used in most commercial buildings, as cladding for lights and walls, and mostly as roofs. Its lightweight and easy to install structure made them a great catch. Which lead them towards religious buildings, homes, shops, hospitals, colonies, and even small towns.
Why Corrugated Iron
Corrugated iron sheets are completely weather-resistant as they can easily take on rain, snow, sun, or any other harsh condition that comes their way. Laced with a laying coat allows the sheet to withstand various weather conditions while maintaining a rust-free choice.
Setting up a large coverage area can easily take a swing at your budget, which is why you need an economical solution that offers great coverage and protection. Corrugated iron sheets are easy to set up and can be assembled on sight. Meaning they can be delivered and secured in any place. Once used, you can easily take down the sheets and store them for later use.
- Our price Bluescope $17.95 LM + GST
- Imported coil $12.99 LM + GST
The thin sheets are designed to ensure a lightweight setting that can easily be handled during shipping, and when installing them in place. Offering you ease of mind, while setting up a lasting solution.
Our Iron sheets come with a life expectancy of 50 years, meaning you won’t have to worry about your sheets for decades to come. Allowing you to focus on other aspects of your life, rather than worrying about the roofing.
The Corrugated Iron Sheets are Set To Match Australian Standards:
- Hot-dip Al-Zn coated Carbon Steel G550 AZ150 sheet.
- Each sheet is painted in two colours: surf-mist white and wind spray grey.
- The sheet measures approximately 0.480mm (T) x 940mm (W) in size.
- The chemical combination of steel base asserted in the provided material certificate is compliant to the specifications of steel designation G550 in AS 1397-2011.
- Table 2.1. Tensile properties of steel coil comply with those of steel designation G550 in AS-1397-2011 Table 2.2.
Darwin Building Solutions brings you quality corrugated iron sheets from Darwin, Australia. We aim to ensure a smooth transaction each time. Offering you quality materials that can be used for commercial or residential settings. If you need Corrugated iron made to order contact us.